Monday, January 11, 2010

Exhibit at Encinitas Library

I've been matting and framing work for the last week in preparation for my exhibit 'Woodblock Narrative' at the Encinitas Library from January 19th- February 25th. It's a real pleasure to have been selected to display my work in MY library (ok- so I'm a bit possessive. I do go there quite often). Hey, it's my community, where I live, shop, take the kids to the park, go to the beach, drink my coffee, get my car repaired, meet my friends and work. I imagine all the people I know, and don't know, who also share this community wandering into the library's Community Room and seeing my work. I wonder...
Well, enough of that- I'm the first exhibit of the year so I didn't have that much notice to get ready (that and I work pretty slowly these days). So, back to cutting mats and piecing together frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment